I'm sure all of you are looking forward to eating healthy for the start of the new year! :) I know I am and I really need a break from cakes and cookies. LOL!
I just love a healthy salad for lunch or with dinner. Today I have an easy to make, 3 Bean Salad recipe I'd love to share with you.
This salad recipe calls for a few ingredients and tastes great. It's so easy to make and it can be ready to serve in minutes.
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as my family does.
3 BEAN SALAD RECIPE
3 Bean Salad Recipe
This is an easy bean salad recipe that can be served any time of year.
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can chick peas
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- to taste Italian seasoning
- to taste salt & pepper
1. Drain and rinse each can of beans. Cut up tomato and red onion.2. Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl.3. Mix everything together.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8 Servings