SIMPLE KNITTED SCARF PATTERN
Yarn: 1 skein Lion Brand Yarn, Baby's First - Color: Sea Sprite
Needles: US 17 - 12.75mm and US 35 - 19.0mm
Notion: Tapestry Needle
1. Make a slip knot near the end of the yarn.
2. Cast on 15 stitches using the size US 17 knitting needle and knit 4 rows.
3. For the rest of the scarf use the size US 35 knitting needle until you reach near the end of the yarn. *Make sure you leave yourself enough yarn to knit 4 more rows with the smaller knitting needle.
4. Switch to the size US 17 knitting needle and knit 4 rows.
5. Cast off and weave in the ends of both sides of the scarf.
Please Note: For the color choice in the baby yarn you could use a dark color such as navy blue, black or brown for fall and wither.
Please try out this simple pattern and have fun with it!
I am on Twitter, Ravelry and Pinterest. My username is @brklynhousewife. Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin too! All of my crochet/knit creations and recipes are on my Pinterest Boards, so please have a look there also.
Thanks everyone and enjoy.