Hello blog friends. I have this super easy recipe to make pancake muffins, that I'd love to share with you!
I found this recipe from our weekly, Monday, Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up, that I co-host with Jess from Plucky's Second Thought. This recipe was shared by Acadiana's Thrifty Mom and I had to try it.
The recipe is so easy to make and they taste great. I love this fun idea of making pancakes in muffin tins! I added about 3 small pieces of banana to each muffin, and they taste great with maple syrup.
Since I last made these banana pancake muffins, I have made the pancake muffins using bacon which tasted really good and with blueberries that were also good. After making all three types of muffins, I like the cooked bacon added to the mixture the best!
PANCAKE MUFFINS RECIPE
SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED:
- Pancake Batter - I used Betty Crocker Bisquick Mix
- Your favorite add ins - blueberries, strawberries, bananas, nutella, chocolate chips, sausage, bacon pieces, etc.
- Muffin tin (12)
- Non-stick cooking spray
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PANCAKES:
- 2 cups Betty Crocker Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup Milk - I used Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
* This makes enough for 12 muffins
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spray each muffin hole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each hole 1/4 full with pancake batter.
- Add in your favorite add in on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- When done baking serve with maple syrup.
I hope you all enjoy this easy way to make pancakes. Have fun making them with your favorite add in! Please let me know if you make the muffins and if you liked them.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the end of the week and weekend. Jess and I will see you all back here on Monday for our Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up.