SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE
Sausage Stuffing Recipe
This is an easy to make sausage stuffing recipe for the holidays.
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage meat
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 large, diced and cut onion
- 2 stalks, diced and cut celery
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg. 14 oz. herb seasoned stuffing
1. Cook sausage meat until browned.2. Heat butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until tender.3. Add broth and heat to boil. Remove saucepan from heat.Add stuffing and sausage meat and mix everything together.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 10 servings