I'm taking five minutes of my day to share five things:
1) I am working on this knitted neck warmer and I've made a little bit of progress from last week. I won the yarn from a giveaway that KimM at Wisdom with Needle and Thread had from the Grow Your Blog Event. This yarn is soft to work with and I love it. Thanks Kim for the lovely yarn. I am happy to say that I am working on this scarf for myself.
2) This is a crocheted granny square neck warmer that I made. I crocheted 3 granny squares with 8 rows each and then I single crocheted them together. I crocheted a border around it all using single crochet and then I crocheted a pull using the chain stitch. I will be donating this for our church Christmas Fair that we have every November.
3) Here is a chunky blue neck warmer that I made. I crocheted this using the half double crochet stitch in the back loop. I'm donating this for the Christmas Fair.
4) I made another neck warmer using soft chunky pink yarn. I crocheted this using the half double crochet stitch in the back loop. I made this to donate to the fair.
5) Here is a crocheted shawl that I started working on last week. I am making this shawl using the half granny square. This is the first time that I'm crocheting a shawl and I do hope it will come out nice using different colors of yarn. This too I'm making to donate to the fair.
That is my update on my knitting and crocheting I have been doing lately. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a nice weekend.
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.