In the beginning of the year I love sorting through and organizing my makeup. I throw out what is old, or what I have not used in a while.
After sorting through my makeup, I realized that I needed new mascara, eyeshadow primer, and dry shampoo. I bought a new cover stick (concealer), and an eyebrow shaping set.
Here are the items I bought:
1) L'Oreal Volumnous Mascara - This is a new mascara that I tried and I love it. My lashes came out looking long and there is no flaking or clumping. I like using black mascara and I sometimes use brown/black.
2) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - I never used eyeshadow primer util my daughter recommended it to me after she told me numerous times that my eyeliner was worn off and smudged in spots. When I use this eyeshadow primer, my eyeliner stays on all day with no smudges. I also like that my eyeshadow stays on all day as well. I would defiantly recommend this product.
3) NYC Cover Stick - I absolutely love this cover stick and I use this for under my eyes and around the top of my eye area. I also apply this over my lips when I wear lipstick. Doing that usually makes my lipstick stay on and last longer. I also use a lip liner too.
4) Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, Unscented - I love this dry shampoo and it's one of my favorites. To read my post on dry shampoo, you can click HERE.
5) EcoTools Brow Shaping Set - I like how the eyebrow brush works and I use it to brush my eyebrow hairs to stand up straight. I like using the other brush to apply eye shadow, but this could also be used to apply color to your eyebrows.
I bought all of these beauty products at ULTA Beauty. It was my first time visiting this store, and I really liked it. ULTA Beauty has everything you need for all of your beauty essentials, at great prices.
When was the last time you went through and sorted out your makeup?
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the end of the week and weekend. Jess and I will see you all back here on Monday for our Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up!