I recently made roasted beets, and they are so easy to make and taste great. Some people like to boil them, but I find this way to make them very easy.
Here are the easy steps to make roasted beets.
1) Cut the stems off of the ends of beets.
2) Wrap each beet in aluminum foil and place on tray.
3) Roast beets in oven at 400 degrees F.
4) When beets cool, cut off the skin of each beet.
ROASTED BEETS RECIPE
Roasted Beets Recipe
This is a quick and easy recipe to make roasted beets.
- as many as you like beets
- aluminum foil
- baking sheet
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.2. Slice off beet leaves from each end of beets. Scrub beets thoroughly and then wrap each one with foil. 3. Transfer wrapped beets to baking sheet. Roast for 50-60 minutes. Beets are done when fork slides easily into beets.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: