Hi friends, today I'm joining Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday series.
Today I'm sharing five things I would like to take the time to catch up with.
1) MAGAZINES - I love reading magazines and I have so many that I need to catch up with. I have been so busy these past few weeks with getting ready for the holidays and then taking down all of the Christmas decorations and packing them away. I just have not had the time to sit and read or the ambition. I would like to find some time to relax and do this.
2) CROCHETING - I love crocheting, but I want to be more motivated and inspired to work on different projects and stick to it. I sometimes start working on something and then I loose interest or get too busy or I'm just too tired to crochet. The crochet lap blanket that I'm currently working on is half way finished.
3) ORGANIZE - I want to focus on organizing some areas of my house. I have a guest room that we do not use too often that needs to be organized. I tend to use this room as a storage room, wrap Christmas presents in, and to dump everything else that I'm not using in. I want to straighten other areas of my house too. I think wintertime is perfect for organizing since we are not outside that much.
4) BOOKS - I have not read a book that I have enjoyed reading in a long time. I am happy to report that yesterday I was invited over to my friends house and she had so many mystery books for me to choose from to read. I picked out Mean Streak by Sandra Brown and three more mystery books. We then had tea and cake and I had a lovely afternoon. I was so excited yesterday that I read three chapters in the book already. I am happy to be back reading again.
5) MEAL PLANNING - Now, I love cooking different recipes, and I get excited when I find a new one that I like, but I'm terrible with meal planning. I sometimes wait all the way until the late afternoon to decide what to make for dinner. I want to try and plan a few meals to make for dinner during the week. Then I need to make sure I have all of the ingredients to make those dishes.
Thanks for stopping by and listening to my Five on Friday. Please visit Amy at Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday series and to see what other bloggers will be linking up.
Wising you all a wonderful day and weekend.