I'm happy to be joining Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday Series.
I am taking five minutes of my day to share five things.
I'm sharing 5 things I love about Halloween:
1) I like picking out the candy that I give out to the trick or treaters who come to our house. One year I bought candy that we did not like (so that I would not cheat and eat it before Halloween) but not this year!
2) I love eating (sneaking) some candy and chocolates while I give it out to the trick or treaters. I've also cheated a little bit already on the candy. Hehe. I bought 2 large bags of candy this year. Last year we had a lot of trick or treaters and I used up 1 large bag. So we'll see what happens this year.
3) I enjoy giving out the candy to the kids and looking at their cute costumes. (I do not enjoy looking a big kids with no costumes on)!
4) My dog Bosco has a new Halloween costume this year and will be dressed up as super dog. He will help me give out candy to the trick or treaters.
5) I love looking at the houses decorated for Halloween. In our neighborhood we have some houses that are decorated with orange lights and a lot of cute and scary decorations.
Do you like Halloween? I'd love to know!
Wishing you all a safe and Happy Halloween!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and see you all back here on
Monday for Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!