I am taking five minutes of my day to share five things.
1) I love getting mani/pedi's in the summertime and last week I decide to pick out the color white for my nails. My daughter had this color on her nails and I loved the way it looked on her. This is a very popular nail polish color to wear right now. What I like about the color white is that it goes with everything and I think it looks nice for summer.
2) This is the lovely view I had last week while I was walking my dog Bosco. I love taking early morning walks with him when everything is so quiet.
3) My family and I decided one evening to go to caffe' bene for coffee and cupcakes. We picked out this red velvet cupcake which was just so yummy.
4) I love the color of my peach rose that bloomed recently.
5) I went on a trip with friends from my church to Cape May, New Jersey and part of the trip was a boat ride to see the whales and dolphins. I was able to get this beautiful shot of the sun setting. We did not see any whales but we saw a lot of dolphins jumping out of the water.
So that is my update on what has be happening lately. Thanks for so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!