I'm taking five minutes of my day to share five things:
Today I'm sharing some things that I love about the summer!
1) I love refreshing drinks during the summer such as the ice tea at Panera Bread. It's one of my favorite ways to cool off when it's hot outside.
2) I'm so grateful for our summer vacation I just had with my family to sunny California. We just got back yesterday and once I'm all settled in I will be sharing with you photos and more about the vacation.
Here are two photos that I'm sharing with you from our trip. If you follow me on INSTAGRAM then you will recognize these photos. I hope you will join me on Instagram to follow along!
I just love California and the sunny warm weather!
3) I love summer and grilling food and BBQ's and not having to use the oven as much when cooking dinner or entertaining friends and family. I made grilled corn and the recipe to make it was so easy. I will share this with you soon.
4) I am enjoying my container gardening and growing tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, mint, basil, lavender, and edamame (they are beans in a pod) and it's my first time growing edamame beans. I love having a small garden to tend too.
5) My family and I are looking forward to visiting and spending time at my mothers beautiful home and beach for the summer.
Have a nice Friday and weekend and have fun doing whatever makes you happy!
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.