I'm taking five minutes of my day to share five things:
These are some photos I took during the month of May.
1) May was a month of celebrations. We celebrated a birthday and Mother's Day.
2) My dog Bosco sat patiently and let me photograph him with stuffed animals and on our stoop while I drank coffee.
3) I took some photos while I was in the city.
4) I enjoy making different salads as a side dish when we have BBQ's during the summer months. I made Ranch Salad Dressing Salad and you can make this salad if you click here.
5) I made some crocheted squares for charity and to read about that post you can click here.
Have a great weekend and have fun doing whatever makes you happy!
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.
P. S. Some of these photos that you see here I also share on Instagram. If you would like to follow along with me on Instagram you can click HERE.