Hello friends. Here at Julie's Lifestyle I have a few changes that are going to happen and I'd love to share them with you!
(image from the graphic fairy)
1) Jess who blogs at Plucky's Second Thought had been looking for a co-host for her Monday Link-Up party (party can be found here if you are not familiar with it) for a while. Well I am so happy and excited to announce that I will be joining her as her new co-host! I hope that you will stop by on Monday and link-up and share your favorite recipes and crafts with us. Also if you have a minute please stop by and visit Jess's lovely blog where she shares about tips, recipes, book reviews and more.
2) Twice a month on Monday's I usually do a Makeup Monday post sharing anything to do with beauty. I have decided to give that a rest and in the future just do a beauty post if I find something interesting and fun to share.
3) I have noticed lately that some of my comments left on my blog are not going directly to my email but straight onto my blog. I am sorry if I do not respond to your comments right away but do know that I appreciate and thank you all for your lovely comments. I will be checking regularly the comments section. This must be some glitch with Blogger!
4) I want to say a big welcome to some new followers and I hope you enjoy your time here!
5) This week I have been featured on some blogs for sharing some of my recipes and crochet projects. Thanks blog friends for featuring me I am so honored!
Here are the blogs:
Eye Love Knots - For featuring my Crochet Hand Warmers
The Enchanting Rose - For featuring my Summer Egg Salad Recipe
Katherine Corner - For featuring my Summer Ranch Dressing Salad
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson - For featuring my Summer Ranch Dressing Salad
Domesblissity - For featuring my Summer Ranch Dressing Salad
If you enjoy visiting different blogs and like joining link-up parties then please visit these wonderful blogs.
6) I have been very busy spending my days lately trying to get my house ready for summer with organizing, cleaning, and trying to get rid of or donate things we do not need anymore. Please forgive me if I have not visited you lately. When things start to settle down I will be able to visit you.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will all visit on Monday for the new link-up party. I hope you all have a wonderful end of the week and weekend.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!