I'm taking five minutes of my day to share five things:
1) I walk my dog Bosco every morning during the week and I enjoyed watching the boats go by. It is so pretty and peaceful in the morning.
2) It feels so nice to be out and see so many spring flowers blooming and I just love the colors these daffodils.
3) We enjoy eating strawberries in our family and I cut up so many that I bought from Costco. Strawberries and whipped cream are my favorite.
4) It made me smile to see my cherry blossom tree bloom in my front yard this week.
5) I made buttermilk pancakes last weekend for breakfast and we enjoyed them so much!
That is my Five on Friday for this week and thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend and have fun with whatever makes you happy.
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.
P. S. Some of these photos that you see here I also share on Instagram. If you would like to follow along with me on Instagram you can click HERE.