I'm taking five minutes of my day to share five things:
1) I love looking at magazines occassionally and I have a new one that I'm trying out. It's called REAL SIMPLE Life Made Easier. I really like the articles they share and it has a little bit of everything such as makeup, fashion and recipes to name a few. This is my way of relaxing a little bit during the day or evening.
2) I love my dog Bosco and he is so adorable when he is relaxing or sleeping in his bed. He sometimes pushes his cushion in such funny ways like he is doing in this photo.
3) I love going to the book store and looking at all the various non fiction and fiction books out at Barnes & Noble Book Store. I used to read all the time and then stopped once I started crocheting, knitting, and blogging. I decided last summer to get back into reading books again and I'm so glad that I did. I love the books that my blog friends recommend to read too.
4) I love going out to eat at different restaurants and here I have a crab hand roll that I had for lunch that was just amazing.
5) One of my favorite things is bright colored cotton yarn. I am in love with this cotton hemp yarn from Martha Stewart Crafts and it's by Lion Brand Yarn. This color yarn is called Heather Flower. I love making crocheted dishcloths and cup cozies with this cotton yarn. Using bright colored yarn makes me happy.
I will be sharing this with Amy from Love Made My Home for her Five on Friday link party that she is hosting.