Week 32 - Easy Steps to Winterize Your Skin
During the winter our skin tends to get very dry if you live in an area that gets cold in the winter. It is very important to keep your skin hydrated. Here are some easy ways to have soft skin for winter.
1. Drink Plenty of Water - This helps us stay hydrated internally during the winter.
2. Exfoliate Your Skin - This is a great way to get rid of dead skin cells and flaky skin. Try doing this at least once a week or once every two weeks.
3. Moisturize Face and Body - Using your favorite face and body cream is essential to having soft skin in the winter. There are parts of your face and body that can get very dried out and by doing this it can help that problem. To see the post on my favorite creams you can click here.
4. Keep Hands and Feet Hydrated - Using a good hand cream is important in winter. Two of my favorite hand creams are L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream and Keihl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. To see the post I did on Makeup Monday - Favorite Hand Creams you can click here.
5. Hydrate Your Lips - Keeping our lips hydrated during the winter is very important since they can become chapped and very dried out. I love using Chapstick and eos evolution of smooth for daytime and nighttime use.
6. Use Sunscreen - The suns rays are still effective in the winter especially if skiing or outside for long periods of time.
These are just a few easy ways that we can keep our skin looking soft and smooth for the winter.
Thanks for stopping by and see you all next time for Makeup Monday.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!