Week 25 - Makeup Brushes and Uses
Hello friends, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by and today I'd like to talk about different makeup brushes and their uses. I have a set of makeup brushes here that are labeled and I'm going to use these as samples to explain their uses.
1. Powder Brush - This brush may be used for applying mineral powder or bronzer. The shape of the brush is large, soft, full, and rounded. The bristles pick up the perfect amount of powder when applied to the skin. Load the brush with powder and shake off any excess before sweeping onto your skin.
2. Blusher Brush - This brush has a rounded head and is used to apply blush to the apples of your cheeks. To apply sweep and blend along your cheekbone drawing the brush up into your hairline.
3. Foundation Brush - This is designed to achieve a smooth and flawless finish to your face. The bristles are tightly packed with a tapered tip for fluid application. To apply dampen the brush first in warm water and then squeeze out any excess water into a tissue and then apply a small amount of foundation onto the brush and use.
4. Eyeliner Brush - Allows eyeliner to be applied deep into the lash line for a richer and more distinct eye. You may use this brush to achieve a smoky eye.
5. Brow Brush - This long handled brush has stiff-angled bristles that provide maximum control for creating and defining the eyebrows.
To buy a good set of makeup brushes you can buy them at Sephora HERE. They have so many sets to choose from and the sales associates are always helpful. Another option is Amazon and they have a large assortment of brushes available. You can also visit a beauty supply store in your area too.
I hope this was helpful and thanks so much for stopping by this week. See you all next week for Makeup Monday.
In case you missed any Makeup Monday you can click HERE to see them all.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!