Week 26 - Boots No7 Makeup Favorites
Hi friends, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Today I would love to share with you some of my favorite makeup from Boots No7. I first discovered this makeup last summer when I took a vacation with my family to England. To see about my trip to England you can click HERE. I really love this makeup and I'm happy to say that it is sold now in the US in the drugstore Duane Reade and Walgreens and you can buy it on line at Amazon.
1. Blush Tint Stick in the color Clove - $9.99 - This blush glides and blends in well on your cheeks. You just have to dot a little on your cheeks and blend it with your fingers. It leaves a nice natural glow and I like the way it looks.
2. Airbrush Away Primer - This primer works well with all foundations and moisturizers. It gives your skin a nice glow and good base for your BB cream or foundation. It makes your makeup last longer and skin look smooth. I received this as a sample size of 10 ml. and I'm not sure of price.
3. Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser - This tinted moisturizer has SPF 15 and 5-Star UVA protection and gives your skin sun protection along with vitamin A and E. I received this as a sample size of 10 ml. and not too sure of the full price. This is a really nice tinted moisturizer that I love since it has SPF in it too.
4. Stay Perfect Foundation in the color Cool Beige - This is a foundation that is mixed with a pressed powder. I love this flawless finish it gives your skin and it has an SPF of 15. This comes with a mirror and sponge in the bottom compartment to apply foundation. This is one of my favorite foundations that I love using in the fall and winter.
5. Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - I think this color is violet shine and this is also a sample size. This is a pretty shade that compliments any eye color. It has little shine particles in the eye shadow. I received this as a sample and sure of the price.
6. High Shine Lip Gloss - Coral Kiss - $7.99 - This is a moisturizing lip gloss with an SPF of 15. I love the color and that it has sun protection in it too. There is no sticky feeling on the lips and gives a light gloss look.
I hope I have inspired you to try Boots No7 makeup and thanks for stopping by today.
See you all next Monday for more makeup fun and in case you missed any Makeup Mondays you can click HERE.
Click HERE to see the great parties I will be linking up to!
Thanks everyone and Enjoy!